Restaurant OWNER or MANAGER
What if you could make 25% to 50% more profit in your business?
What is a INFOGRAPHIC MENU?
- Often 90% Pure text
- Often the regular menu has no Menu Engineering concepts applied.
- When the prices stand out the decision of the client is made by the price, not the dish, causing the restaurant less sales by selling the cheaper dishes.
- Most of the time the names of the dishes are unknown to the client so the client ends up asking just for things they are familiar with.
- Usually when they do ask for something unfamiliar they end up with something they do not like.
- The dishes that the restaurant really wants to sell are buried within the menu.
- Attractive to the eye!
- Are strategically targeted to sell your most profitable dishes.
- The client orders what he likes visually and is more satisfied with his dining experience. (It is important that the dishes reflect the restaurants actual food).
- The client is exposed to the whole spectrum of what the restaurant has to offer.
- All this planning leads to repeat clientele, either for the dish they ordered and liked or to try something they saw and would like to try.
- The name of the dish doesn’t matter, even if it is in Chinese,as long as the visual is there.
- Professional and beautiful pictures gives the clients a sense of quality.
- The Theme, whether Italian, Mexican or German,needs pictures and graphics that reinforce the branding and identity of your restaurant.
EVERYBODY IS CHANGING THE WAY TO SELL
After we've done your menu, we match your website!
Some of our clients are
and many more...
All the graphics, logos, fotos and in general graphic and intelectual work belongs to the owners of those restaurants. They are not free to use in any cases unless the permit is writen by the restaurants owners.
New Section - New Stuff We Design